Woolsey Performance Experts, Inc. develops top-of-the-line training course content and materials around your unique business needs. Equipped with a network of automotive retail experts, we pair you with the right developer to ensure…
- Support materials are relevant.
- Key concepts are clear.
- The course is on target with your training objectives.
Don’t pay for courses that don’t apply to your business! Invest in a custom curriculum developed specifically to match your goals and unique business conditions. We’ll research, design and even pilot test your course. We deliver customized concepts, skills theory and practice applicable to your business and its employees!
Curriculum Development Projects
- Warranty for Technicians Classroom Training Course—2013
- Managing Warranty Administration Classroom Training Course—2012
- Advanced Warranty Practice Classroom Training Course—2012
- In-dealership Coaching Tools for use with manages in coaching employees—2012
- Behavioral Coaching Program and Materials—2011
- Consulting Coaching Skills Classroom Training Course—2011
- In-dealership Performance Coaching Program—2007-2010
- Service Management Skills Classroom Training Course—2009
- Parts Management Skills Classroom Training Course—20009
- Service Management Merchandising Classroom Training Course—2007
- Service Advisor Process Classroom Training Course—2006
- In-dealership Service Lane Coaching Program—2006
- Service Advisor Selling Skills Classroom Training Course—2005
- Managers Launch Academy Classroom Training Course—2004
- Financial Management Field Training—2004
- Time Management Skills Classroom Training Course—2004
- Capacity Management Classroom Training Course—2003
- Early Warning Technician Repair Process Program—2002
- Service Advisor Consulting Skills—2001
- Process Improvement Program—2000
- Operations Process and Procedures Manual—2000
- Operational Assessment Program and Material—1999